Pizza rolls cooked in the air fryer are so easy! Crispy and golden without added fat from cooking in oil, they are they perfect party food or just as a delicious snack. You’ll never use a microwave or deep fryer to cook your pizza rolls again!
Why This Method Is So Good
- This recipe makes your pizza rolls evenly fried, perfectly crispy, and golden brown all over. No exploding, no cold centers, no mushy rolls!
- No added oil means these pizza rolls are the healthier alternative to deep frying!
How To Cook Them
- Preheat your air fryer to 380º F.
- Layer the pizza rolls in a single layer in the air fryer’s basket.
- Cook for 6 minutes. Shake the pizza rolls halfway through.
- Be sure to shake your pizza rolls halfway through cook time! This helps each side get crunchy and keeps the rolls from sticking together.
- You can use any brand of pizza rolls for this recipe, but if you’re looking for something a little bit healthier, we like Amy’s Pizza Snacks.
More Easy Recipes
- Air Fryer Chicken Legs
- Slow Cooker Pinto Beans
- Crockpot Queso Dip
- 8 Can Taco Soup
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- One-Pot Chicken Pesto Pasta
- 20 pizza rolls
- Air Fryer
- Preheat air fryer to 380º F.
- Layer pizza rolls in single layer in air fryer basket.
- Cook for 6 minutes, shaking half way through.
- Shake halfway through to ensure even cooking.
- Use any brand of pizza rolls, including Amy’s Pizza Snacks for a healthier option.
Number of total servings shown is approximate. Actual number of servings will depend on your preferred portion sizes.
Nutritional values shown are general guidelines and reflect information for 1 serving using the ingredients listed, not including any optional ingredients. Actual macros may vary slightly depending on specific brands and types of ingredients used.
To determine the weight of one serving, prepare the recipe as instructed. Weigh the finished recipe, then divide the weight of the finished recipe (not including the weight of the container the food is in) by the desired number of servings. Result will be the weight of one serving.