These crunchy, flavorful air fryer zucchini chips only take 2 ingredients and are perfect for snacking! They are so easy to whip up and keto, gluten free, and low carb!
- Parmesan cheese
How To Make Them
- Slice the zucchini into rounds about a quarter inch thick.
- Place the chips in the air fryer basket or rack in a single layer.
- Sprinkle a thin layer of cheese over the chips, making sure to cover them.
- Cook for 12 minutes at 370º F or until the cheese is dark brown.
- Use a mandolin or a very sharp knife cut your zucchini. You want the chips to be thin, but not too thin.
- Keep a close eye on your chips, especially the first time you make them. Every air fryer is different, so some may cook more quickly than others. Check your chips halfway through the cooking time for doneness.
More Delicious & Easy Recipes
- 1 zucchini medium
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Air Fryer
- Slice the zucchini into rounds about a quarter inch thick. Place the chips in the air fryer basket or rack in a single layer.
- Sprinkle a thin layer of cheese over the chips, making sure to cover them. Cook for 12 minutes at 370º Fahrenheit or until the cheese is dark brown.
- Cook time: Check chips halfway through cook time to ensure they do not burn.
- Cutting: Use mandolin or sharp knife.
Number of total servings shown is approximate. Actual number of servings will depend on your preferred portion sizes.
Nutritional values shown are general guidelines and reflect information for 1 serving using the ingredients listed, not including any optional ingredients. Actual macros may vary slightly depending on specific brands and types of ingredients used.
To determine the weight of one serving, prepare the recipe as instructed. Weigh the finished recipe, then divide the weight of the finished recipe (not including the weight of the container the food is in) by the desired number of servings. Result will be the weight of one serving.