These crunchy, flavorful air fryer zucchini chips only take 2 ingredients and are perfect for snacking! They are so easy to whip up and keto, gluten free, and low carb!
What You’ll Need To Make These Air Fryer Zucchini Chips
How To Make Zucchini Chips in the Air Fryer
Slice the zucchini into rounds about a quarter inch thick.
Place the chips in the air fryer basket or rack in a single layer.
Sprinkle a thin layer of cheese over the chips, making sure to cover them.
Cook for 12 minutes at 370º F or until the cheese is dark brown.
- Use a mandolin or a very sharp knife cut your zucchini. You want the chips to be thin, but not too thin.
- Keep a close eye on your chips, especially the first time you make them. Every air fryer is different, so some may cook more quickly than others. Check your chips halfway through the cooking time for doneness.
What Do We Mean By “Healthy?”
Our recipes focus on real ingredients and homemade elements. We try to avoid processed flour and sugar, like white flour or white sugar. Our recipes often swap less healthy options (like a commercial, deep-fried tostada) for an easy homemade version.
Our recipes are not necessarily low fat or low calorie, and we aren’t afraid of fat or carbs! Some of our recipes will be “skinny,” low carb, keto, paleo, dairy free, grain free, gluten free, Whole30, or vegan, and they will be labeled when they qualify for any of these diets. All our recipes are easy and family friendly!
More Delicious & Easy Recipes
Air Fryer Zucchini Chips
- Air Fryer
- 1 zucchini medium
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Slice the zucchini into rounds about a quarter inch thick. Place the chips in the air fryer basket or rack in a single layer.
- Sprinkle a thin layer of cheese over the chips, making sure to cover them. Cook for 12 minutes at 370º Fahrenheit or until the cheese is dark brown.
- Cook time: Check chips halfway through cook time to ensure they do not burn.
- Cutting: Use mandolin or sharp knife.