This Apple Cider Vinaigrette is filled with so much flavor and extremely easy to make! Made in less than 10 minutes, this recipe is perfect if you are in need of a quick dressing idea for that delicious and healthy salad of yours.
Why This Vinaigrette Is So Good
- This vinaigrette is soo good because of how light, refreshing, and easy to make it is! Plus, we are including a salad within this recipe.
- This dressing is perfect for all things related to salad, and you will love how it stores, too.
- It is made in less than 10 minutes! Perfect for weeknights.
- It contains the right amount of citrus and savory goodness. Perfectly balanced combination of flavors that pair well with almost any salad.
How to Make It
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mustard and apple cider vinegar. Little by little, add olive oil until ingredients are evenly combined and smooth.
- Add salt and pepper as needed. Pour over salad and enjoy!
- Store in the refrigerator for up to one week.
How to Make This Salad
- Chop red lettuce and set aside. Thinly slice radishes and toss within red lettuce.
- Once radishes and lettuce are mixed together, incorporate pecans (whole or halved). Top with goat cheese or feta. Enjoy!
Is Apple Cider Vinegar good for me?
Yes! Apple Cider Vinegar is extremely good for the body with so many benefits such as antioxidants and amino acids. Not only does ACV lower blood sugar, but it also detoxifies the body.
Because of the enzymes and fermentation of the vinegar, apple cider vinegar is extremely helpful when it comes to fighting bacteria. ACV is great to have around the house at all times!
- This dressing will refrigerate very well. Feel free to store this vinaigrette in a glass bottle or other type of airtight storage container in the fridge for about a week.
- Make sure you apple cider vinegar includes the MOTHER! Super important. The mother is what has all the amazing benefits.
- Make sure you whisk super fast in the beginning of this recipe to really incorporate the dijon and acv. This recipe may separate, just shake it up and enjoy!
Other Recipes You Will Enjoy
- Shallot Dijon Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- Whole30 Ranch Dressing (“Dump Ranch,” Paleo, Dairy-Free)
- Creamy Whole30 Balsamic Dressing (Paleo, Vegan)
- Chicken Cobb Salad
- Greek Shrimp Salad with Feta and Rice
Have you made this recipe? We would love to hear your feedback! Please leave a rating and comment so we can chat.
Be sure to share your photos of your creations on Instagram too!
- 3 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 3 teaspoons apple cider vinegar with the "Mother"
- ½ cup olive oil
Pecan and Goat Cheese Salad
- 1 bunch red lettuce chopped
- ¼ cup pecans
- ¼ cup goat cheese
- 1 bunch radishes thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mustard and apple cider vinegar.
- Little by little, add olive oil until ingredients are evenly combined and smooth.Add salt and pepper as needed.
- Pour over salad and enjoy!Store in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Pecan and Goat Cheese Salad
- With a sharp knife, chop the red lettuce, and then thinly slice the radishes.
- Toss radishes and red lettuce together in a medium to large sized bowl. Sprinkle pecans over salad. Top with goat cheese.
Number of total servings shown is approximate. Actual number of servings will depend on your preferred portion sizes.
Nutritional values shown are general guidelines and reflect information for 1 serving using the ingredients listed, not including any optional ingredients. Actual macros may vary slightly depending on specific brands and types of ingredients used.
To determine the weight of one serving, prepare the recipe as instructed. Weigh the finished recipe, then divide the weight of the finished recipe (not including the weight of the container the food is in) by the desired number of servings. Result will be the weight of one serving.