This apple smoothie is creamy, fruity, and absolutely perfect for starting your morning. Apples blended with cinnamon, nutmeg, and walnuts make a delicious smoothie that is full of fall flavor.
What You’ll Need
- Almond milk
- Greek yogurt
- Vanilla extract
- A blender
How To Make It
Add all of the ingredients to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- You can absolutely leave the walnuts out if you are allergic or just would rather go without!
- We recommend using a sweeter apple like Honeycrisp or Fuji apples for your apple smoothie. This recipe is very lightly sweet, so you want an apple that is not totally tart. (You can also add some maple syrup or honey to this recipe if you’d like to sweeten it a little!)
More Delicious Drinks & Smoothies
- 3 apples cored and diced
- ½ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 ½ cups ice
- Add all the ingredients to the blend and blend until smooth.
- Apple type: Use a sweet apple like Honeycrisp or Fuji.
- Walnuts: Can be omitted from recipe.
- Sweetener: If desired, add maple syrup or honey to taste to sweeten your smoothie.
Number of total servings shown is approximate. Actual number of servings will depend on your preferred portion sizes.
Nutritional values shown are general guidelines and reflect information for 1 serving using the ingredients listed, not including any optional ingredients. Actual macros may vary slightly depending on specific brands and types of ingredients used.
To determine the weight of one serving, prepare the recipe as instructed. Weigh the finished recipe, then divide the weight of the finished recipe (not including the weight of the container the food is in) by the desired number of servings. Result will be the weight of one serving.