This super light and refreshing avocado salad dressing is so easy! It’s perfect over salads, as a dip for veggies, or even as a crema for Mexican dishes. With a splash of lime juice, simple seasonings, and Greek yogurt, this dressing is delicious and healthy, too!
What You’ll Need To Make This Recipe
Salt & pepper
How To Make Avocado Salad Dressing
Add all the ingredients but the water, salt, and pepper to a food processor or blender.
Add one tablespoon of water at a time, blending after each tablespoon, until the dressing is the consistency you want.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Pop in the fridge for at least an hour before serving.
Top Tips For Making
- You can leave out the cilantro if you’re adverse to it, but we found that it wasn’t overpowering at all in the dressing.
- We prefer a bit of a thinner dressing, so we used 1/4 cup water. If you’re going to be using your dressing as more of a crema, you will probably want to use closer to 1/2 cup.
- Your dressing will keep in the fridge for 2-3 days, so make sure you eat it right away!
What Do We Mean By “Healthy?”
Our recipes focus on real ingredients and homemade elements. We try to avoid processed flour and sugar, like white flour or white sugar. Our recipes often swap less healthy options (like a commercial, deep-fried tostada) for an easy homemade version.
Our recipes are not necessarily low fat or low calorie, and we aren’t afraid of fat or carbs! Some of our recipes will be “skinny,” low carb, keto, paleo, dairy free, grain free, gluten free, Whole30, or vegan, and they will be labeled when they qualify for any of these diets. All our recipes are easy and family friendly!
More Delicious Recipes You’ll Love
- Zucchini Salad
- Keto Fries
- Homemade Taco Sauce
- Cucumber Salsa
- Garlic Butter Parsley Potatoes
- Miso Dressing
Avocado Salad Dressing
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice fresh
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup water or as much as desired
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Add all the ingredients except water, salt, and pepper to food processor or blender.
- Add one tablespoon of water at a time, blending after each tablespoon, until the dressing is desired consistency. Add salt and pepper to taste and chill before serving.
- Storage: Keep in fridge 2-3 days.
- Thinner dressing: Use more water. We used 1/4 cup total.
- Cilantro: Can leave out if you are adverse, but the flavor is not overpowering.