Learning how to brine chicken wings is easy with this simple recipe and gives your wings tons of flavor! The simple brine helps make the chicken deliciously tender and is packed with herbs and spices for the tastiest chicken wings you’ll ever eat. Perfect for an easy meal or a delicious appetizer.
What Makes This Recipe So Good
- These brine chicken wings are the perfect way to get tender, flavorful chicken without adding sauce! The easy brine of garlic and a handful of pantry staples gives these wings plenty of salty seasoning.
- The brine for this recipe is so easy! Just add your ingredients to a big stockpot, chill overnight, and you have chicken that is ready to pop in the oven when you’re ready.
- These chicken wings are low carb, keto, paleo, and Whole30-compliant, so you can feel great while chowing down on them.
How To Make It
Place your chicken in a stockpot and cover with water.
Add the rest of the seasoning to the pot and let it chill overnight.
Broil the wings on both sides when you’re ready to eat and enjoy!
- We like to make the brine right before bed and keep in the fridge until dinnertime, but this recipe is also perfect for afternoon game day appetizers.
- These wings are delicious on their own or with some red pepper flakes and fresh herbs sprinkled on top, but you can also try them with ranch, blue cheese, or any of your favorite dipping sauces.
More Delicious Chicken Recipes
- Keto White Chicken Chili
- Air Fryer Chicken Legs
- Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Instant Pot Shredded Chicken
- Baked Chicken Meatballs
- Marry Me Chicken
- 1 ½ pounds chicken wings defrosted
- water enough filtered water to cover the chicken wings in the pot, roughly 6 quarts
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- ½ cup sea salt
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried chili pepper
- red pepper flakes optional, for garnish
- fresh herbs optional, for garnish
- Place all wings in a stockpot and cover with water. Add the garlic, salt, paprika, oregano, basil, and chilli pepper and stir. Cover the pot and place it in the fridge overnight.
- Set the oven to broil. Remove wings from the pot and pat dry with a paper towel. Place the wings in a single layer on a baking sheet. Broil in oven for 15 minutes, then flip the wings and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
Number of total servings shown is approximate. Actual number of servings will depend on your preferred portion sizes.
Nutritional values shown are general guidelines and reflect information for 1 serving using the ingredients listed, not including any optional ingredients. Actual macros may vary slightly depending on specific brands and types of ingredients used.
To determine the weight of one serving, prepare the recipe as instructed. Weigh the finished recipe, then divide the weight of the finished recipe (not including the weight of the container the food is in) by the desired number of servings. Result will be the weight of one serving.