This buffalo ranch dressing recipe is creamy and loaded with spicy buffalo flavor. This dressing recipe is quick, easy, and perfect with wings, veggies, or on salads. Vegetarian and easy to make keto or low carb.
Why This Recipe Is So Good
- This easy buffalo ranch dressing is so easy and fast to whip up! Using mostly fridge and pantry staples, it’s an inexpensive way to dress up your food.
- This recipe has only 6 ingredients and one step.
How To Make Buffalo Ranch
Mix together all of the ingredients. That’s it!
Top Tips For Making
- After making, pour your dressing into a container like a mason jar or small glass with a spout. Keep it covered, and it will stay good in your fridge for about a week.
- If you’re on keto or a low carb diet, you can reduce the amount of net carbs in this dressing by using a low carb ranch seasoning.
What Do We Mean By “Healthy?”
Our recipes focus on real ingredients and homemade elements. We try to avoid processed flour and sugar, like white flour or white sugar. Our recipes often swap less healthy options (like a commercial, deep-fried tostada) for an easy homemade version.
Our recipes are not necessarily low fat or low calorie, and we aren’t afraid of fat or carbs! Some of our recipes will be “skinny,” low carb, keto, paleo, dairy free, grain free, gluten free, Whole30, or vegan, and they will be labeled when they qualify for any of these diets. All our recipes are easy and family friendly!
More Delicious Dressings
- Avocado Ranch Dressing
- Cilantro Lime Dressing
- Whole30 Ranch Dressing (“Dump Ranch,” Paleo, Dairy-Free)
- Whole30 Caesar Dressing (Dairy-Free Caesar Dressing)
- Miso Dressing
- Hot Bacon Dressing
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons ranch seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons Frank’s Hot Sauce plus more to taste
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix together until smooth.
- Storage: Pour your dressing into a container like a mason jar or small glass with a spout. Cover and keep it in fridge up to 1 week.
- Keto or low carb: Reduce the amount of net carbs in this dressing by using a low carb ranch seasoning.