Pizza rolls cooked in the air fryer are so easy! Crispy and golden without added fat from cooking in oil, they are they perfect party food or just as a delicious snack. You’ll never use a microwave or deep fryer to cook your pizza rolls again!
Why Cooking Pizza Rolls in the Air Fryer Is So Good
- This recipe makes your pizza rolls evenly fried, perfectly crispy, and golden brown all over. No exploding, no cold centers, no mushy rolls!
- No added oil means these pizza rolls are the healthier alternative to deep frying!
How To Cook Pizza Rolls in the Air Fryer
- Preheat your air fryer to 380º F.
- Layer the pizza rolls in a single layer in the air fryer’s basket.
- Cook for 6 minutes. Shake the pizza rolls halfway through.
- Be sure to shake your pizza rolls halfway through cook time! This helps each side get crunchy and keeps the rolls from sticking together.
- You can use any brand of pizza rolls for this recipe, but if you’re looking for something a little bit healthier, we like Amy’s Pizza Snacks.
What Do We Mean By “Healthy?”
Our recipes focus on real ingredients and homemade elements. We try to avoid processed flour and sugar, like white flour or white sugar. Our recipes often swap less healthy options (like a commercial, deep-friend tostada) for an easy homemade version.
Our recipes are not necessarily low fat or low calorie, and we aren’t afraid of fat or carbs! Some of our recipes will be “skinny,” low carb, keto, paleo, dairy free, grain free, gluten free, Whole30, or vegan, and they will be labeled when they qualify for any of these diets. All our recipes are easy and family friendly!
More Easy Recipes
- Air Fryer Chicken Legs
- Slow Cooker Pinto Beans
- Crockpot Queso Dip
- 8 Can Taco Soup
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- One-Pot Chicken Pesto Pasta
Air Fryer Pizza Rolls
- Air Fryer
- 20 pizza rolls
- Preheat air fryer to 380º F.
- Layer pizza rolls in single layer in air fryer basket.
- Cook for 6 minutes, shaking half way through.
- Shake halfway through to ensure even cooking.
- Use any brand of pizza rolls, including Amy’s Pizza Snacks for a healthier option.