Light, refreshing, and super crunchy, this salsa is the perfect Mexican-inspired dip or taco topping. Made with fresh veggies, jalapenos, onion, and seasoned with garlic and a splash of lime juice, we are in love with this easy salsa.
This recipe uses simple ingredients, but is so flavorful and lightly spicy. Chopped cucumber, bell pepper, tomatoes, and red onion seasoned with garlic, cilantro, lime juice, and cilantro make a light but delicious salsa. We love this cucumber salsa recipe with tortilla chips, tacos, and Mexican bowls.
What You’ll Need To Make This Recipe
Green bell pepper
Ground black pepper
How To Make Cucumber Salsa
- Add the veggies, garlic, and cilantro to a medium bowl and combine.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the rest of the ingredients. Pour the liquid over the veggies and stir until the salsa is combined.
Top Tips For Making
- This salsa is best chilled, so pop it in the fridge prior to eating.
- For a spicier salsa, leave the seeds in the jalapeno. If you prefer a milder salsa, use only half a jalapeno.
- To make an even easier dip, prep the veggies and dressing ahead of time and store in the fridge, then mix the salsa together right before eating.
More Delicious Party Food
- Loaded Baked Potato Dip
- Crockpot Queso Dip
- Crockpot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks
- Mango Habanero Wings
cucumberspeeled and chopped
green bell pepperdiced
jalapenoseeded and minced
- 2 cloved
- 2 tablespoons
- 2 teaspoons
- 1/4 teaspoon
- 1 tablespoon
- 1/4 teaspoon
ground black pepper
- Add the cucumber, green pepper, red onion, jalapeno, garlic, and cilantro to a medium bowl and combine.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together lime juice, garlic salt, olive oil, and black pepper. Pour the liquid over the vegetables and stir until the salsa is combined.
- Serve chilled: Cool in fridge prior to eating.
- Spicier salsa: Leave the seeds in the jalapeno.
- Milder salsa: Use only half a jalapeno.
- Prep ahead of time: Make vegetables and dressing separately. Store in the fridge and mix together right before eating.