Cooking frozen biscuits in the air fryer is quick and easy! Biscuits will go from frozen to fully baked in under 10 minutes. Resort to this super simple method this holiday season, or whenever biscuit cravings strike!
What Makes This Recipe So Good
- It’s the perfect method for a small batch of biscuits! Say you only want one biscuit and can’t be bothered to wait on the entire bag of frozen biscuits to defrost. Quickly and easily place that single frozen biscuit in your air fryer, then return 8 minutes later to a fully baked biscuit.
- It’s the quickest way to bake up frozen biscuits! No need to defrost the biscuits for this simple air fryer method. Place the frozen biscuits directly onto the tray or basket, then let the air fryer work its magic.
- It yields perfectly soft and flaky biscuits every time! This foolproof recipe requires barely an effort and bakes up flawless biscuits every time.
Frozen Biscuits – Any frozen biscuit brand will work in this recipe! The amazing thing about this method is that you can use any kind of biscuit you’d like. Additionally, even flavored biscuits will work in this recipe!
Spray Cooking Oil – Many air fryer trays and baskets are non-stick, though to double up on protection I recommend giving it a quick sprits of oil before cooking. If you don’t have spray cooking oil, you can lay down a sheet of parchment paper instead.
- Ensure the biscuits are not touching when placed inside the air fryer. If too close, they can stick together while cooking. This wouldn’t be a terrible thing, but could compromise the shape of your pretty little biscuits.
- Not all air fryers are created equal. Therefore, evaluate how quickly your biscuits are cooking at the halfway mark and adjust the cook time accordingly.
- This method only works in an air fryer, not in a standard oven. The reason being, air fryers circulate air which surround each biscuit, guaranteeing an even bake. A standard oven will only heat certain sides of the biscuits, resulting in an overcooked outside and undercooked inside.
More Air Fryer Recipes You’ll Love
- Sausage in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Popcorn
- Frozen Egg Rolls in the Air Fryer
- How to Reheat Pizza in Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Bacon
- 6 frozen biscuits any brand, any type
- spray cooking oil
- Air Fryer
- Lightly spray air fryer basket with spray cooking oil then place frozen biscuits in basket.
- Cook at 340° Fahrenheit for 8 minutes, pausing to flip biscuits halfway through.
Number of total servings shown is approximate. Actual number of servings will depend on your preferred portion sizes.
Nutritional values shown are general guidelines and reflect information for 1 serving using the ingredients listed, not including any optional ingredients. Actual macros may vary slightly depending on specific brands and types of ingredients used.
To determine the weight of one serving, prepare the recipe as instructed. Weigh the finished recipe, then divide the weight of the finished recipe (not including the weight of the container the food is in) by the desired number of servings. Result will be the weight of one serving.