Cooking frozen burgers in the air fryer is quick, simple, and super easy! Finish them off with a special burger sauce and you have a delicious meal ready in under 15 minutes.
What Makes This Recipe So Good
- It yields perfectly cooked and juicy burgers every time! This air fryer method to cooking frozen burgers is totally foolproof. Simply set your air fryer temperature and time, then leave it do all the hard work.
- It includes an incredible special burger sauce! While the burgers cook, quickly whip together the sauce in one bowl. Then, slather your burgers in that delicious sauce and enjoy!
- It all comes together in under 15 minutes. That’s right, you’ll have perfectly cooked burgers and a special burger sauce stacked between two buns in no time. Not to mention, cleanup takes only a few minutes!
Frozen Burger Patties – Any frozen burger patties will work in this air fryer recipe! No need to defrost the patties either, simply cook them straight from frozen. Though remember, cook time will depend on how large your burger patties are and how well done you’d like them. Therefore, if the burgers aren’t cooked enough after 10 minutes, feel free to add them back in for about 3-5 minutes.
Soy Sauce – Consider soy sauce the secret ingredient in our special sauce. It gives it a briny, tangy, and savory flavor that works wonders in balancing everything out. For a paleo or Whole30 option, you can use coconut aminos instead.
- Jazz up these air fryer frozen burgers any way you’d like! I went with the classic lettuce, onion, tomato, and of course my special burger sauce. Though a slice of cheddar cheese or even some crispy bacon would make delicious additions!
- For even quicker cleanup, place a sheet of aluminum foil down in your air fryer basket, then place the burgers on top. While not necessary, the foil will catch much of the burger drippings and make washing up a whole lot easier.
- Don’t worry about overlapping the frozen burgers slightly in the air fryer. Once they cook, the burger patties will shrink and pull away from each other. Therefore, if you have to overlap them a little to get them to fit – feel free to do so!
Other Easy Air Fryer Recipes
- Sausage in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Potato Skins
- Air Fryer Okra
- Frozen Biscuits in the Air Fryer
- Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Wings in Buffalo Sauce
- 4 frozen burger patties
- salt and black pepper to taste
For the Special Burger Sauce
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon dill pickle relish
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 hamburger buns
- tomato sliced
- onion sliced
- Air Fryer
- Small bowl
- Place burgers in air fryer basket in a single layer.
- Cook at 350° Fahrenheit for 10 minutes, pausing to flip burgers halfway through and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix together all sauce ingredients in a bowl, then spread on a bun before stacking burgers, lettuce, tomato, and onion, then secure with the top bun.
Number of total servings shown is approximate. Actual number of servings will depend on your preferred portion sizes.
Nutritional values shown are general guidelines and reflect information for 1 serving using the ingredients listed, not including any optional ingredients. Actual macros may vary slightly depending on specific brands and types of ingredients used.
To determine the weight of one serving, prepare the recipe as instructed. Weigh the finished recipe, then divide the weight of the finished recipe (not including the weight of the container the food is in) by the desired number of servings. Result will be the weight of one serving.