The air fryer is the quickest and easiest way to cook frozen meatballs! In less than 10 minutes you’ll have warm meatballs, ready to be tossed in any sauce you’d like.
What Makes This Recipe So Good
- It’s really so easy! In only two steps and less than 10 minutes, you’ll have hot meatballs, ready to serve.
- It’s the perfect cooking hack when you’re in a pinch or have company on their way! Simply toss frozen meatballs into your air fryer and let it work its magic. Serve up a delicious appetizer or main in a matter of minutes!
- The possibilities are endless! Once warm, toss your meatballs in whatever sauce you’d like. Or, serve them with a side of warm marinara sauce for a tasty snack!
Frozen Meatballs – Any flavor of frozen meatballs will work in this quick and easy method. The only requirements here are that your meatballs are both pre-cooked and frozen. Chicken, beef, or lamb meatballs make no difference when it comes to cooking time – so go crazy and use your favorite!
Sauce – Serve your meatballs in any kind of sauce you’d like! I tossed mine in a deliciously sweet, yet savory teriyaki sauce for a fun app. Though I’ve also enjoyed these with a classic marinara sauce which was equally as delicious. If you’re also serving these air fryer frozen meatballs as an appetizer, I recommend sticking a toothpick into each meatball which makes for easy eating!
- Not all air fryer are created equal, so adjust the cook time based on how powerful your air fryer is. At the halfway point, when you remove the meatballs to give them a quick shake, also take a peek at how quickly they might be cooking. If the meatballs appear almost done, simply reduce the cook time by a couple of minutes.
- Like I said earlier, don’t be afraid to get creative with this easy air fryer recipe! Serve these meatballs any which way you’d like, have fun, and enjoy.
- Make as many or as little frozen meatballs in the air fryer as you’d like. Follow the exact same instructions whether you’re cooking a single meatball, or a pound of meatballs!
Other Air Fryer Recipes You Need To Try
- Frozen Biscuits in Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Popcorn
- Sausage in the Air Fryer
- How To Reheat Pizza in an Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Bacon
- 1 pound frozen meatballs pre-cooked
- teriyaki or tomato sauce for serving
- Air Fryer
- Preheat air fryer to 360° Fahrenheit.
- Place frozen meatballs in air fryer basket or tray, cook for 8-10 minutes pausing to shake air fryer basket halfway through.
Number of total servings shown is approximate. Actual number of servings will depend on your preferred portion sizes.
Nutritional values shown are general guidelines and reflect information for 1 serving using the ingredients listed, not including any optional ingredients. Actual macros may vary slightly depending on specific brands and types of ingredients used.
To determine the weight of one serving, prepare the recipe as instructed. Weigh the finished recipe, then divide the weight of the finished recipe (not including the weight of the container the food is in) by the desired number of servings. Result will be the weight of one serving.