These Glazed Pecans taste simply amazing, and they are so easy to make! These pecans are covered in delicious flavors such as cinnamon, maple syrup, and brown sugar. This sweet, but healthy recipe is perfect as an appetizer for the holidays or your next party!
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- Stress free cooking and ready in less than 10 minutes!
- So flavorful all thanks to the amazing profiles of cinnamon, butter, and brown sugar.
- These pecans are gluten free!
Are Pecans Healthy?
Pecans are super healthy and filled with amazing nutrients. We love pecans because they
- Improve digestion.
- Boost immunity.
- Contain anti-inflammatory properties.
- Are filled with monounsaturated fats to help lower the risk of heart disease.
- Contain high amounts of plant protein!
How to Make Them
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 17 degrees Celsius.
- Line cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper. In medium skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add brown sugar and syrup; mix well. Cook until bubbly, stirring constantly.
- Add pecans and cook for about 3 minutes while stirring constantly, until coated. Spread mixture cookie sheet lined with parchment-paper.
- Bake for about 8 minutes, until fragrant and golden brown. Cool pecans completely.
What are glazed pecans good for?
Glazed Pecans are great for a lot of different things! We LOVE glazed pecans on top of salads or just by themselves ;). Also, we totally think glazed pecans are great as appetizers for parties or the holidays. Crowd favorite, right?
Can I substitute the sweeteners in this recipe?
We have not tried any substitutions, but the sweeteners in this recipe could totally be replaced! Also, if you are wanting to enjoy this while being VEGAN, you could totally replace the butter with coconut oil.
How do I store these glazed pecans?
If anyone manages to have any of these pecans left over, we definitely recommend storing them in a ziploc bag or airtight container.
Be Sure to Check Out These Other Recipes!
- Buttery Toasted Pecans
- Whole30 Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecans (Paleo)
- Crispy Kale Chips with Honey-Lemon Drizzle
- Bacon Wrapped Dates
What Do We Mean By “Healthy?”
Our recipes focus on real ingredients and homemade elements. We try to avoid processed flour and sugar, like white flour or white sugar. Our recipes often swap less healthy options (like a commercial, deep-fried tostada) for an easy homemade version.
Our recipes are not necessarily low fat or low calorie, and we aren’t afraid of fat or carbs! Some of our recipes will be “skinny,” low carb, keto, paleo, dairy free, grain free, gluten free, Whole30, or vegan, and they will be labeled when they qualify for any of these diets. All our recipes are easy and family friendly!
Be sure to share your photos of your creations on Instagram too!
- 2 cups pecans halved
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt or just a pinch
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 17 degrees Celsius. Line cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper.
- In medium skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add brown sugar and syrup; mix well. Cook until bubbly, stirring constantly.
- Add pecans and cook for about 3 minutes while stirring constantly, until coated. Spread mixture cookie sheet lined with parchment-paper.Bake for about 8 minutes, until fragrant and golden brown. Cool pecans completely.