This fresh, chunky guacamole salad is incredibly delicious. Chunky avocados, fresh tomatoes, and amazing seasoning make for a crazy good salad that’s perfect on its own, with chips, or on pretty much anything! This salad is also vegan and great for keto.
What You’ll Need To Make This Recipe
- Cherry tomatoes
- Red onion
- Lime juice
- Fresh cilantro
- Olive oil
- Cayenne pepper
- Garlic clove
How To Make It
- Whisk together the garlic, cumin, lime juice, and olive oil in a small bowl to make the dressing.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad, and gently mix together.
- I like to use my hands to mix the salad together so that I don’t crush the avocados.
- The lime juice will help the avocados from browning immediately, but this salad should still be served shortly after making.
More Veggie Recipes
- 2 large avocados diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- ½ red onion diced
- ¼ cup cilantro fresh
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice preferably fresh
- 1 close garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- Make the dressing: Whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, garlic, and cumin in a small bowl.
- Make the salad: Mix together the rest of the ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Pour dressing over the salad and mix gently to combine.
Number of total servings shown is approximate. Actual number of servings will depend on your preferred portion sizes.
Nutritional values shown are general guidelines and reflect information for 1 serving using the ingredients listed, not including any optional ingredients. Actual macros may vary slightly depending on specific brands and types of ingredients used.
To determine the weight of one serving, prepare the recipe as instructed. Weigh the finished recipe, then divide the weight of the finished recipe (not including the weight of the container the food is in) by the desired number of servings. Result will be the weight of one serving.
Leave a Comment