This fresh, chunky guacamole salad is incredibly delicious. Chunky avocados, fresh tomatoes, and amazing seasoning make for a crazy good salad that’s perfect on its own, with chips, or on pretty much anything! This salad is also vegan and great for keto.
What You’ll Need To Make This Recipe
How To Make Guacamole Salad
Whisk together the garlic, cumin, lime juice, and olive oil in a small bowl to make the dressing.
In a medium sized bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients.
Drizzle the dressing over the salad, and gently mix together.
Top Tips For Making
- I like to use my hands to mix the salad together so that I don’t crush the avocados.
- The lime juice will help the avocados from browning immediately, but this salad should still be served shortly after making.
What Do We Mean By “Healthy?”
Our recipes focus on real ingredients and homemade elements. We try to avoid processed flour and sugar, like white flour or white sugar. Our recipes often swap less healthy options (like a commercial, deep-fried tostada) for an easy homemade version.
Our recipes are not necessarily low fat or low calorie, and we aren’t afraid of fat or carbs! Some of our recipes will be “skinny,” low carb, keto, paleo, dairy free, grain free, gluten free, Whole30, or vegan, and they will be labeled when they qualify for any of these diets. All our recipes are easy and family friendly!
More Veggie Recipes
- 2 large avocados diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro fresh
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice preferably fresh
- 1 close garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Make the dressing: Whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, garlic, and cumin in a small bowl.
- Make the salad: Mix together the rest of the ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Pour dressing over the salad and mix gently to combine.