This creamy, spicy keto buffalo chicken dip is packed with buffalo flavor and totally addictive. Made with simple ingredients, it’s perfect for tailgating, game day, or entertaining. And it’s only 2g net carbs per serving!
- Shredded chicken – See the top tips for some ideas
- Blue cheese dressing
- Buffalo sauce – We used Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
- Cream cheese – Use full-fat cream cheese if on keto
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Sour cream or Greek yogurt
How To Make It
- Add the cream cheese and hot sauce to a medium saucepan and whisk until smooth.
- Add the dressing, sour cream or yogurt, and shredded chicken to the saucepan. Stir well to combine.
- Slowly mix in some of the mozzarella cheese.
- Transfer the dip to a baking dish and sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top. Bake in the oven. Serve while it’s still hot!
- We loved this dip with celery sticks, bell peppers, and carrots, but you can also eat it with chips or crostinis.
- This dip has a little bit of a kick, but it isn’t too spicy. If you’d like to kick up the heat factor a bit, you can add sliced jalapeños to the top after baking or sprinkle a little hot sauce on top.
- You can purchase pre-shredded chicken or a rotisserie chicken and shred it using the methods in The Best Shredded Chicken. If you have an Instant Pot or pressure cooker, check out this recipe for Instant Pot shredded chicken.
More Party Food
- Cucumber Salsa
- Loaded Baked Potato Dip
- Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
- Vegetarian Stuffed Mushrooms
- Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese
- Beer Cheese Dip
- 3 cups shredded chicken
- 3/4 cup blue cheese dressing
- 3/4 cup buffalo sauce like Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream or Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350º F. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, add cream cheese and hot sauce and whisk until smooth.
- Add blue cheese dressing, sour cream, and shredded chicken to the saucepan and stir to combine. Slowly mix in 3/4 of mozzarella cheese.
- Transfer dip to an 8×8 baking dish. Sprinkle with rest of mozzarella. Cook 15 minutes. Serve while still hot.
- Serving suggestions: Celery sticks, bell peppers, carrots, chips, or crostinis.
- Add more heat: After baking, add sliced jalapeños or sprinkle more hot sauce on top.
- Shredded chicken: You can purchase pre-shredded chicken or a rotisserie chicken and shred it using either two forks or a mixer on low speed. If you have an Instant Pot or pressure cooker, check out this recipe for Instant Pot shredded chicken.
Number of total servings shown is approximate. Actual number of servings will depend on your preferred portion sizes.
Nutritional values shown are general guidelines and reflect information for 1 serving using the ingredients listed, not including any optional ingredients. Actual macros may vary slightly depending on specific brands and types of ingredients used.
To determine the weight of one serving, prepare the recipe as instructed. Weigh the finished recipe, then divide the weight of the finished recipe (not including the weight of the container the food is in) by the desired number of servings. Result will be the weight of one serving.