Easy to make and safe to eat raw, this keto cookie dough is just the treat your sweet tooth has been craving. It’s naturally gluten-free, egg-free, and added-sugar-free, and uses a handful of ingredients you’ve probably got in your keto pantry right now.
What Makes This Recipe So Good
- Keto chocolate chip cookie dough is every bit as delicious as traditional cookie dough, but with no added sugar, no gluten, and no eggs.
- Turn the oven off! Since this cookie dough is egg-free and uses almond flour, it’s completely safe to eat raw. Almond flour is literally just ground up almonds, so unlike regular flour, there’s no need to bake it before consuming it.
- You can easily scale this recipe up to make a big batch to feed a group or just keep edible keto cookie dough on hand at all times. The refrigerated cookie dough will keep for 7 days (as long as you store it in an airtight container). You can also freeze the cookie dough up to 3 months.
- We use Brown Swerve for our keto cookie dough, but any keto-friendly sweetener will work. Just keep in mind that you may need to adjust the amount of sweetener you use, depending on the sweetener. Stevia, for example, is sweeter than Swerve, so it doesn’t substitute at a 1:1 ratio. You’ll want to cut back the amount of stevia you use.
- If you plan to freeze it, I would portion the cookie dough into equal servings using a cookie scoop. Arrange them on a baking sheet and place the baking sheet in the freezer for 1 hour. Once the cookie dough balls have firmed up, transfer them to an airtight container or food-safe freezer bag and store them in the freezer. Thaw them overnight before consuming!
More Keto Sweet Treats
- Keto Chocolate Pudding
- Keto Mug Brownie
- Perfect Keto Lemon Curd (4 Ingredients)
- Keto Creme Brûlée
- Keto Lemon Bars
- Medium mixing bowl
- Silicone spatula
- Add Brown Swerve, butter, vanilla extract, salt, almond flour, and heavy cream to large bowl. Mix ingredients together until fully combined, adding more flour or heavy cream as needed to achieve desired consistency.
- Add chocolate chips to bowl and gently fold in chocolate chips until just incorporated.
- Serve cookie dough immediately, or cover bowl and chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Number of total servings shown is approximate. Actual number of servings will depend on your preferred portion sizes.
Nutritional values shown are general guidelines and reflect information for 1 serving using the ingredients listed, not including any optional ingredients. Actual macros may vary slightly depending on specific brands and types of ingredients used.
To determine the weight of one serving, prepare the recipe as instructed. Weigh the finished recipe, then divide the weight of the finished recipe (not including the weight of the container the food is in) by the desired number of servings. Result will be the weight of one serving.