This keto cream cheese frosting is smooth, creamy, and full of fluffy goodness! Made in just a few minutes with only 5 ingredients, it’s the perfect way to top keto cakes, cupcakes, or even brownies.
What Makes This Recipe So Good
Cream cheese – Use full-fat cream cheese for slightly tangy, rich flavor
Powdered erythritol – Unlike other sugar substitutes, erythritol doesn’t have a chemical or artificial taste, helping make this frosting taste like the real thing.
Heavy cream – Helps make the frosting smooth and creamy, perfect for decorating desserts (or eating out of the bowl – no judgment!)
How To Make Keto Cream Cheese Frosting
The full recipe & ingredients list are below, but here you’ll find a quick overview for making this recipe perfectly, along with useful tips and info!
Mix together the first four ingredients until creamy and fluffy.
Slowly add in the cream until the frosting is pipeable or spreadable enough to your liking. (You may not need all of it.)
Top Tips For Making
- Make sure the cream cheese is room temperature before mixing. Cool or cold cream cheese will be way too lumpy! You can either let your cream cheese sit out until it warms up or heat it in the microwave in 5-10 second intervals.
What Do We Mean By “Healthy?”
Our recipes focus on real ingredients and homemade elements. We try to avoid processed flour and sugar, like white flour or white sugar. Our recipes often swap less healthy options (like a commercial, deep-fried tostada) for an easy homemade version.
Our recipes are not necessarily low fat or low calorie, and we aren’t afraid of fat or carbs! Some of our recipes will be “skinny,” low carb, keto, paleo, dairy free, grain free, gluten free, Whole30, or vegan, and they will be labeled when they qualify for any of these diets. All our recipes are easy and family friendly!
More Keto Desserts
- Keto Chocolate Pudding
- Keto Mug Brownie
- Easy Keto Pumpkin Pie
- Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Soft Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
Keto Cream Cheese FrostingSave Saved! Pin Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3 cups powdered erythritol
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-3 tablespoons heavy cream for consistency
- Mix butter, cream cheese, powdered erythritol, and vanilla until smooth and fluffy. Slowly add cream until desired consistency for piping or spreading.
- Cream cheese: Make sure the cream cheese is room temperature before mixing. Cool or cold cream cheese will be way too lumpy! You can either let your cream cheese sit out until it warms up or heat it in the microwave in 5-10 second intervals.