This keto French toast is so delicious and so easy! With only 7 easy-to-find ingredients needed to make everything, this recipe is perfect for whipping up on weekends or weekdays. It’s also gluten free!
What You’ll Need To Make This Recipe
How To Make Keto French Toast
Whisk together all the ingredients for the bread in a small baking dish.
Microwave the bread for 90 seconds.
Let the bread cool for a few minutes before cutting it in half.
Whisk together all the ingredients for the coating in a medium bowl. Dip both sides of the bread in the coating.
Melt a little butter in a pan and fry the bread for 2-3 minutes on each side.
Top Tips For Making
- We topped our French toast with powdered erythritol, a powdered sugar substitute. You could also try sugar-free syrup, fruit, or whatever you like that fits your dietary needs!
- Use a 4×6 or 5×7 baking dish to make your bread. A larger one will make the bread too thin.
- When you’re whisking your coating for the bread, make sure to use a wide enough bowl since the bread doesn’t bend quite as well as traditional bread. We actually just used our baking dish!
What Do We Mean By “Healthy?”
Our recipes focus on real ingredients and homemade elements. We try to avoid processed flour and sugar, like white flour or white sugar. Our recipes often swap less healthy options (like a commercial, deep-friend tostada) for an easy homemade version.
Our recipes are not necessarily low fat or low calorie, and we aren’t afraid of fat or carbs! Some of our recipes will be “skinny,” low carb, keto, paleo, dairy free, grain free, gluten free, Whole30, or vegan, and they will be labeled when they qualify for any of these diets. All our recipes are easy and family friendly!
More Delicious Breakfast Recipes
- Peanut Butter Pancakes (Gluten Free)
- Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
- Blueberry Baked Oatmeal
- Paleo Pancakes
- Air Fryer Bacon
Keto French Toast
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- butter for frying the bread
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whisk together all bread ingredients in a small baking dish.
- Microwave bread for 90 seconds.
- Let bread cool, then cut in half.
- Whisk together coating ingredients in bowl and dip both sides of bread in coating.
- Melt butter in pan and fry bread for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Baking dish: Use 4×6 or 5×7 dish for bread.
- Topping: Powdered erythritol, sugar-free syrup, fruit, or whatever you like that fits your dietary needs.