This whipped cream is just as indulgent and decadent as the traditional version, but with no added sugar! With just 3 easy ingredients, this keto whipped cream tastes so much like the real thing and is perfect for desserts or even keto French toast.
What You’ll Need To Make This Recipe
How To Make Keto Whipped Cream
Mix together all the ingredients in a medium sized bowl using a whisk or hand mixer.
Keep mixing until you see soft peaks. This will take about 5-8 minutes.
Top Tips For Making
- Use a metal bowl if you have one. It also helps if the bowl is chilled, so pop it in the fridge prior to making the whipped cream.
- You can add only 1 tablespoon of sweetener if you want it less sweet. You could also add cocoa powder to make chocolate whipped cream.
What Do We Mean By “Healthy?”
Our recipes focus on real ingredients and homemade elements. We try to avoid processed flour and sugar, like white flour or white sugar. Our recipes often swap less healthy options (like a commercial, deep-friend tostada) for an easy homemade version.
Our recipes are not necessarily low fat or low calorie, and we aren’t afraid of fat or carbs! Some of our recipes will be “skinny,” low carb, keto, paleo, dairy free, grain free, gluten free, Whole30, or vegan, and they will be labeled when they qualify for any of these diets. All our recipes are easy and family friendly!
More Keto Recipes
Keto Whipped Cream
- Hand mixer or whisk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons powdered erythritol
- Using a hand mixer or whisk, mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Continue mixing until small peaks form, about 5-8 minutes.
- Mixing: Use metal bowl if available. Chill bowl in fridge prior to making.
- Ingredient variations: Use 1 tablespoon powdered erythritol for less sweet whipped cream. Add cocoa powder for chocolate whipped cream.