This whipped cream is just as indulgent and decadent as the traditional version, but with no added sugar! With just 3 easy ingredients, this keto whipped cream tastes so much like the real thing and is perfect for desserts or even keto French toast.
What Makes This Recipe So Good
- It requires just three ingredients! Heavy cream, vanilla extract, and powdered erythritol is all you’ll need to make this easy keto dessert recipe.
- It’s the perfect low-carb treat to curb your cravings! This keto whipped cream tastes just as delicious as the real thing, with a fraction of the carbs and sugar.
- It tastes amazing with fresh berries for a keto dessert or snack! It’s also good enough to eat by the spoonful – yum.
Heavy Cream – Either heavy cream or heavy whipping cream will work in this keto whipped cream recipe. The fat in the heavy cream will allow this recipe to whip up beautifully. Therefore, do not use anything other than heavy cream – regular milk or low-fat milk simply won’t work.
Powdered Erythritol – This sugar-free powdered sweetener blends in beautifully with the cream! Avoid granular sweeteners, as they’ll create a grainy and unpleasant texture. Also, feel free to omit the sweetener altogether and enjoy a simple, yet delicious vanilla cream.
- Use a metal bowl if you have one. It also helps if the bowl is chilled, so pop it in the fridge prior to making the whipped cream.
- You can add only 1 tablespoon of sweetener if you want it less sweet. You could also add cocoa powder to make chocolate whipped cream.
- Whip the keto whipped cream until you achieve stiff peaks! Though be careful not to over-whip the cream, as that can cause it to curdle.
More Keto Recipes
- Keto Egg Salad
- Keto French Toast
- Bacon Chips (Keto)
- Keto Fries
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- Keto Truffles
- Keto Chocolate Pudding
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons powdered erythritol
- Hand mixer or whisk
- Using a hand mixer or whisk, mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Continue mixing until small peaks form, about 5-8 minutes.
- Mixing: Use metal bowl if available. Chill bowl in fridge prior to making.
- Ingredient Variations: Use 1 tablespoon powdered erythritol for less sweet whipped cream. Add cocoa powder for chocolate whipped cream.
Number of total servings shown is approximate. Actual number of servings will depend on your preferred portion sizes.
Nutritional values shown are general guidelines and reflect information for 1 serving using the ingredients listed, not including any optional ingredients. Actual macros may vary slightly depending on specific brands and types of ingredients used.
To determine the weight of one serving, prepare the recipe as instructed. Weigh the finished recipe, then divide the weight of the finished recipe (not including the weight of the container the food is in) by the desired number of servings. Result will be the weight of one serving.