This dip is all your favorite parts of a loaded potato — crispy bacon, sour cream, cheese, and green onions. Super rich and packed with flavor, it will easily become your fave dip for parties!
Why This Dip is So Good
- This recipe combines rich sour cream and cheese, salty bacon, and a ton of flavor to create a super tasty dip that is sure to be a fan favorite!
- This dip is so incredibly simple and quick to make — literally 3 steps!
- You can make it ahead of time and store it in the fridge.
How To Make This Recipe
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Chop up the bacon into small pieces. Cook until crispy.
- Use a hand mixer to beat the cream cheese, sour cream, and milk in a large bowl. Mix until smooth.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, along with the bacon, to the bowl and stir until fully mixed.
- If you’ve refrigerated your dip, make sure to let it sit at room temperature for at least 30 minutes prior to serving, otherwise the cream cheese and sour cream will be too solidified for your chip to scoop.
- Try a vegetable-based “bacon” like Morningstar or soy-based “bacon” pieces like McCormick Imitation Bac’n Bits to keep your dip vegetarian.
What Do We Mean By “Healthy?”
Our recipes focus on real ingredients and homemade elements. We try to avoid processed flour and sugar, like white flour or white sugar. Our recipes often swap less healthy options (like a commercial, deep-fried tostada) for an easy homemade version.
More Snack Recipes You’ll Love
Loaded Baked Potato Dip
- Hand mixer
- 12 ounces bacon finely chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 4 green onions thin sliced
- Chop the bacon into small pieces, then cook in a skillet over medium heat until crispy.
- In a large bowl, use the hand mixer to beat the cream cheese, sour cream, and milk until smooth.
- Fold in rest of ingredients until fully mixed.
- Store in refrigerator; For serving remove from fridge and leave out at room temperature to soften cream cheese.