These mango habanero wings are to die for! Flavored with fruity mango and lime, spicy habanero, and seasoned perfectly, these wings will be a must at dinner and parties.
Why These Wings Are So Good
- These wings are made with our manago habanero sauce and are insanely flavorful. They’re fruity and spicy and amazingly seasoned.
- These wings are surprisingly simple to make, but taste like they came from your favorite wing restaurant.
- We love this recipe for a delicious dinner, but it’s perfect for an appetizer, too!
How To Make Mango Habanero Wings
- Preheat the oven to 425º F.
- To make the sauce, add all the sauce ingredients to a food processor or blender and blend until smooth. Use 1/3 cup for the wings and store the rest in the fridge.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, then place a wire rack on top of it. Spray with cooking spray.
- Use paper towels to pat the wings dry. Add to a large bowl with the seasonings, mixing until well-coated.
- Arrange the wings with the skin facing up on the wire rack. Bake for 20 minutes, then flip and bake for another 20 minutes.
- Remove from from the oven and let cool. Add back to the bowl and coat in the mango habanero sauce.
Top Tips For Making
- Placing the wings on a baking sheet is important to make them crispy. Make sure to pat dry them well, too, as this will help them crisp up.
- If you have any extra mango habanero sauce after using 1/3 cup for the wings, you can store it in a bottle or jar in the fridge for at least two months.
- We love these plain, but they are also super delicious with a side of bleu cheese dressing.
What Do We Mean By “Healthy?”
Our recipes focus on real ingredients and homemade elements. We try to avoid processed flour and sugar, like white flour or white sugar. Our recipes often swap less healthy options (like a commercial, deep-friend tostada) for an easy homemade version.
Our recipes are not necessarily low fat or low calorie, and we aren’t afraid of fat or carbs! Some of our recipes will be “skinny,” low carb, keto, paleo, dairy free, grain free, gluten free, Whole30, or vegan, and they will be labeled when they qualify for any of these diets. All our recipes are easy and family friendly!
Our Most Popular Recipes
Mango Habanero Wings
- Food processor or blender
- Baking sheet
- Wire rack
Mango Habanero Sauce
- 1 mango
- 3 habanero peppers 2 seeded
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 9 chicken wings
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 425º F.
- Make sauce: Add all sauce ingredients to food processor or blender. Blend until smooth. Use 1/3 cup for wings.
- Make wings: Line baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place wire rack on top and spray with cooking spray.
- Pat wings dry with paper towel. Add to large bowl with the seasonings. Mix until well-coated.
- Arrange wings with skin facing up on the wire rack. Bake for 20 minutes, then flip and bake for another 20 minutes.
- Remove from from oven and let cool. Add back to the bowl and coat in sauce.