This super creamy and dreamy mango pineapple smoothie is the perfect fruity drink! With just four ingredients, this drink is easy, quick, and oh-so-refreshing.
Why This Smoothie Is So Good
- This smoothie is so rich and creamy, fruity without being too sweet, and the perfect way to wake up your tastebuds in the morning or for an afternoon pick-me-up.
- Super easy and only a few quick steps, this recipe is perfect to throw together when you’re in a rush or still half asleep.
- Four simple ingredients make this recipe easy on your budget, too!
How To Make Mango Pineapple Smoothie
- Freeze cubed mango and pineapple. Remove from the freezer right before making.
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
Top Tips For Making
- You can use either fresh or pre-frozen fruit for this recipe. We chopped up fresh mango and pineapple, put the slices in a plastic sandwich bag, and froze overnight prior to making.
- If you prefer fruity over thick, you can sub the almond milk and yogurt with 1 1/2 cup orange juice.
- To make your smoothie a bit sweeter, add 2 tablespoons of maple syrup to your ingredients.
What Do We Mean By “Healthy?”
Our recipes focus on real ingredients and homemade elements. We try to avoid processed flour and sugar, like white flour or white sugar. Our recipes often swap less healthy options (like a commercial, deep-friend tostada) for an easy homemade version.
Our recipes are not necessarily low fat or low calorie, and we aren’t afraid of fat or carbs! Some of our recipes will be “skinny,” low carb, keto, paleo, dairy free, grain free, gluten free, Whole30, or vegan, and they will be labeled when they qualify for any of these diets. All our recipes are easy and family friendly!
More Breakfast & Smoothie Recipes
- Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
- Cherry Smoothie Bowl (Vegan, Paleo)
- Blueberry Baked Oatmeal
- Blueberry Muffin Smoothie Bowl (Vegan, Paleo)
- Strawberries and Cream Smoothie
Mango Pineapple Smoothie
- 1 cup mango cubed
- 1 cup pineapple cubed
- 1 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt plain or vanilla
- Freeze fruit prior to making.
- Place all ingredients in blender. Blend until smooth.
- Fruit: You can use either fresh or pre-frozen fruit for this recipe. We chopped up fresh mango and pineapple, put the slices in a plastic sandwich bag, and froze overnight prior to making.
- For a fruiter, thinner smoothie: Sub almond milk and yogurt with 1 1/2 cup orange juice.
- For sweeter smoothie: Add 2 tablespoons maple syrup.