Reheating pizza in the air fryer is a total leftover game-changer that’s so quick and easy, you’ll never want to reheat pizza any other way again!
Why You’ll Love This Cooking Method
- It’s so much faster than reheating pizza in the oven. Air fryers take less time to preheat than ovens, so you’ll go from cold to cooking sooner, and have your hot pizza even faster!
- There’s less clean up than using the oven! You don’t have to worry about a baking sheet or tin foil or anything like that.
- Microwaving pizza is an option, sure, but the crust either gets soggy or tough and rubbery. That doesn’t happen in the air fryer! The air fryer keeps the crust crispy, so it’s just as good as it was on day one.
- It works with any kind of pizza. Thick crust, thin crust, store bought, homemade – the possibilities are endless!
New to air fryers and trying to decide which one to get? Visit our sister site, 40 Aprons, to read about the Five Air Fryers We Love.
How to Make It
Pizza is one of those magical foods that’s great when it’s fresh and even better as a leftover. Don’t ask me how; we just have to accept that it’s one of those things we’ll never understand.
For the BEST reheated pizza ever, you’ll want to use an air fryer. Preheat the air fryer to 325° if you’ve got thin crust pizza, and 350° for thick crust pizza. If you’re heating up multiple slices, lay them flat in the basket in one single layer. Pop the basket in the air fryer for 3 to 4 minutes, then remove and enjoy!
- If you’re reheating multiple slices of pizza, try to reheat similar size slices together. You don’t want to reheat a small thin slice with a huge thick slice, because the smaller one will be dry and possibly burnt by the time the bigger one is ready.
- Don’t overlap your pizza slices in the basket. The air won’t be able to circulate properly, and your pizza won’t reheat evenly.
- Spread a little garlic butter or cooking oil on the crust before you put your pizza in the air fryer. That’ll make it crispier and give it a little extra flavor!
- If the pizza starts to brown or burn before it’s warmed through, lower the temperature of your air fryer by 25°.
More Air Fryer Recipes
- Sausage in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Fried Pickles
- Air Fryer Pizza Rolls
- Frozen Sweet Potato Fries in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer French Fries
- Air Fryer Chicken Breast
- Frozen Biscuits in Air Fryer
- 1 slice leftover pizza
- Air Fryer
- Preheat to 325° Fahrenheit for thin crust pizza or 350° for thick crust pizza.
- Place pizza in basket in a single layer.
- Cook 3 to 4 minutes. Remove and enjoy!
Number of total servings shown is approximate. Actual number of servings will depend on your preferred portion sizes.
Nutritional values shown are general guidelines and reflect information for 1 serving using the ingredients listed, not including any optional ingredients. Actual macros may vary slightly depending on specific brands and types of ingredients used.
To determine the weight of one serving, prepare the recipe as instructed. Weigh the finished recipe, then divide the weight of the finished recipe (not including the weight of the container the food is in) by the desired number of servings. Result will be the weight of one serving.