These roasted potatoes are the best, and they are perfect for any meal! Salt, avocado oil, and rosemary create the most deliciously tasting potatoes, ever. Whole30 and vegetarian, this recipe is subtle, but extremely flavorful!
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
There are quite a few reasons as to why this recipe is just, like, so simple.
- All the ingredients needed are salt, pepper, fresh rosemary, a neutral oil, and the potatoes!
- This recipe can literally be created in one bowl. That’s right. Mix it all together and enjoy the absence of additional dishes.
- Stress-free. Simply mix the ingredients and transfer to the oven. That’s it!
Is This Recipe Healthy?
Hmm, yes! This recipe is *totally* healthy, and it is Whole30! We made a dipping sauce for this recipe, which is NOT Whole30. The potatoes? Oh, yes.
This recipe is healthy because it is utilizes fresh ingredients and everything is real. The ingestion of golden potatoes is a great way to gain some additional potassium and vitamin C. Avocado oil is extremely rich in healthy fats and antioxidants, such as oleic acid and lutein.
How To Make It
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Finely chop fresh rosemary and cut potatoes in quarters.
- In a medium bowl, mix the potatoes with oil, salt, pepper, and rosemary.
- Transfer the potatoes to a baking sheet and arrange in a single layer.
- Bake potatoes for about an hour or until they have a nice “roasted” look. Flip potatoes twice while cooking.
- Unsure if the peels should be left on the potatoes? We left them on! Just wash the potatoes really well prior to making the recipe.
- We used avocado oil for this recipe, but grapeseed could work, too.
- Don’t have fresh rosemary? That’s okay, dried rosemary will work.
For the dipping sauce, we used our delicious Lemon Garlic Sauce which can be found here.
Be Sure Check Out These Other Healthy Recipes!
- Carrot Fries
- Vegan Potato Soup
- Sauteed Kale with Garlic
- Leftover Mashed Potatoes Cakes
- How To Cook Acorn Squash
I would love to hear if you have tried this recipe! – do leave me a star rating and comment down below!
Be sure to share your photos of your creations on Instagram too!
- 1.5 pounds golden potatoes quartered
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 tablespoons rosemary minced
- 1 tablespoon salt adjust as needed
- 1 teaspoon pepper adjust as needed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Finely chop fresh rosemary and cut potatoes in quarters.
- In a medium bowl, mix the potatoes with oil, salt, pepper, and rosemary. Transfer the potatoes to a baking sheet and arrange in a single layer.
- Bake potatoes for about an hour or until they have a nice "roasted" look. Flip potatoes twice while cooking.
Number of total servings shown is approximate. Actual number of servings will depend on your preferred portion sizes.
Nutritional values shown are general guidelines and reflect information for 1 serving using the ingredients listed, not including any optional ingredients. Actual macros may vary slightly depending on specific brands and types of ingredients used.
To determine the weight of one serving, prepare the recipe as instructed. Weigh the finished recipe, then divide the weight of the finished recipe (not including the weight of the container the food is in) by the desired number of servings. Result will be the weight of one serving.