These roasted potatoes are the best, and they are perfect for any meal! Salt, avocado oil, and rosemary create the most deliciously tasting potatoes, ever. Whole30 and vegetarian, this recipe is subtle, but extremely flavorful!
What makes this Rosemary Roasted Potatoes recipe so easy?
There are quite a few reasons as to why this recipe is just, like, so simple.
- All the ingredients needed are salt, pepper, fresh rosemary, a neutral oil, and the potatoes!
- This recipe can literally be created in one bowl. That’s right. Mix it all together and enjoy the absence of additional dishes.
- Stress-free. Simply mix the ingredients and transfer to the oven. That’s it!
Is this recipe healthy?
Hmm, yes! This recipe is *totally* healthy, and it is Whole30! We made a dipping sauce for this recipe, which is NOT Whole30. The potatoes? Oh, yes.
This recipe is healthy because it is utilizes fresh ingredients and everything is real. The ingestion of golden potatoes is a great way to gain some additional potassium and vitamin C. Avocado oil is extremely rich in healthy fats and antioxidants, such as oleic acid and lutein.
Instructions for Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Finely chop fresh rosemary and cut potatoes in quarters.
- In a medium bowl, mix the potatoes with oil, salt, pepper, and rosemary.
- Transfer the potatoes to a baking sheet and arrange in a single layer.
- Bake potatoes for about an hour or until they have a nice “roasted” look. Flip potatoes twice while cooking.
- Unsure if the peels should be left on the potatoes? We left them on! Just wash the potatoes really well prior to making the recipe.
- We used avocado oil for this recipe, but grapeseed could work, too.
- Don’t have fresh rosemary? That’s okay, dried rosemary will work.
For the dipping sauce, we used our delicious Lemon Garlic Sauce which can be found here.
Be Sure Check Out These Other Healthy Recipes!
- Carrot Fries
- Vegan Potato Soup
- Sauteed Kale with Garlic
- Leftover Mashed Potatoes Cakes
- How To Cook Acorn Squash
What Do We Mean By “Healthy?”
Our recipes focus on real ingredients and homemade elements. We try to avoid processed flour and sugar, like white flour or white sugar. Our recipes often swap less healthy options (like a commercial, deep-fried tostada) for an easy homemade version.
Our recipes are not necessarily low fat or low calorie, and we aren’t afraid of fat or carbs! Some of our recipes will be “skinny,” low carb, keto, paleo, dairy free, grain free, gluten free, Whole30, or vegan, and they will be labeled when they qualify for any of these diets. All our recipes are easy and family friendly!
I would love to hear if you have tried this recipe! – do leave me a star rating and comment down below!
Be sure to share your photos of your creations on Instagram too!
Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
- 1.5 pounds golden potatoes quartered
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 tablespoons rosemary minced
- 1 tablespoon salt adjust as needed
- 1 teaspoon pepper adjust as needed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Finely chop fresh rosemary and cut potatoes in quarters.
- In a medium bowl, mix the potatoes with oil, salt, pepper, and rosemary. Transfer the potatoes to a baking sheet and arrange in a single layer.
- Bake potatoes for about an hour or until they have a nice "roasted" look. Flip potatoes twice while cooking.