This creamy, rich chocolate mousse is an absolutely decadent keto treat! Like a thick, delicious pudding, this mousse is a perfect fat bomb when you need to hit all your macros or are just craving chocolate-y goodness.
What You’ll Need To Make This Recipe
How To Make Keto Chocolate Mousse
Whip the heavy cream in a large bowl until it forms firm peaks.
In a separate bowl, mix together the rest of the ingredients.
Mix everything together until well combined.
Chill in the fridge for about an hour before serving.
Top Tips For Making
- We used a hand mixer for the whipped cream, but stirred together the cream cheese and powders with a spatula. You can use hand mixer for everything, but we preferred the consistency we got mixing our cream cheese manually.
- Powdered erythritol was our sweetener of choice for this recipe, but you can use any powdered sweetener, such as monk fruit or Swerve. As long it’s powdered, it’ll work!
What Do We Mean By “Healthy?”
Our recipes focus on real ingredients and homemade elements. We try to avoid processed flour and sugar, like white flour or white sugar. Our recipes often swap less healthy options (like a commercial, deep-friend tostada) for an easy homemade version.
Our recipes are not necessarily low fat or low calorie, and we aren’t afraid of fat or carbs! Some of our recipes will be “skinny,” low carb, keto, paleo, dairy free, grain free, gluten free, Whole30, or vegan, and they will be labeled when they qualify for any of these diets. All our recipes are easy and family friendly!
More Keto Recipes
Keto Chocolate Mousse
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup powdered erythritol
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whip the heavy cream in a large bowl until it forms firm peaks.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix everything together until well combined. Chill in the fridge for about an hour before serving.
- Mixing: We recommend mixing cream cheese and powders with spatula or fork to get good consistency.
- Sweetener: Can sub with monk fruit or Swerve, so long as they are powdered.