This frozen lemonade is the ultimate summer treat, but with a special ingredient instead of sugar! Sweet, slushy, and oh-so-refreshing, you can feel good about filling your glass with this delicious drink.
What You’ll Need To Make This Recipe
How To Make Frozen Lemonade
Add all the ingredients except the ice to the blender and blend until fully combined.
Add the ice to the blender and blend until a smooth, slushy consistency.
Top Tips For Making
- When blending, it’s important to blend the ingredients without the ice first so the honey will combine with the lemon juice and water. If you add the ice before mixing the rest of the ingredients, the honey will harden and won’t mix well.
- If you’re vegan, you can substitute the honey with simple syrup or liquid stevia. Add a little during the first step, taste, and repeat until you get it your desired sweetness.
- For boozy frozen lemonade, add a half a shot to a full shot of tequila or vodka to the first step.
What Do We Mean By “Healthy?”
Our recipes focus on real ingredients and homemade elements. We try to avoid processed flour and sugar, like white flour or white sugar. Our recipes often swap less healthy options (like a commercial, deep-fried tostada) for an easy homemade version.
Our recipes are not necessarily low fat or low calorie, and we aren’t afraid of fat or carbs! Some of our recipes will be “skinny,” low carb, keto, paleo, dairy free, grain free, gluten free, Whole30, or vegan, and they will be labeled when they qualify for any of these diets. All our recipes are easy and family friendly!
More Delicious Drink Recipes
- Mango Pineapple Smoothie
- Earl Grey Latte
- Peach White Wine Sangria
- Iced Golden Milk Latte
- Orange Julius Recipe
- 1/2 cup lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups ice
- Blend honey, water, and lemon juice in blender until well combined.
- Add ice to blender and blend until smooth.
- Vegan: Use liquid stevia or simple syrup to taste instead of honey.
- Blending notes: Blend all ingredients prior to adding ice to ensure they fully combine.
- Cocktail: Add 1/2-1 shot of tequila or vodka to first step.