This edible vegan cookie dough is so delicious! Creamy dough with chunky chocolate chips, it’s the perfect vegan treat. Gluten free, too!
Why This Cookie Dough is So Good
- This decadent, indulgent recipe tastes so much like real cookie dough but is vegan and gluten-free.
- This cookie dough is so creamy and rich, safe to eat raw, and only takes a few easy ingredients and no cooking!
- You can also double, triple, or quadruple this recipe and store the leftovers in the freezer in an airtight container for a super easy treat.
How To Make This Recipe
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas. Peel the skins off. Place the chickpeas in a paper towel and dry.
- Add all ingredients except cacao nibs to a food processor. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add the cookie dough to a small bowl and fold in cacao nibs.
Top Tips For Making Vegan Cookie Dough
- Chickpeas sometimes are also called garbanzo beans, so look for both when buying a can.
- To make your cookie dough extra creamy, add a little juice from the can of chickpeas.
What Do We Mean By “Healthy?”
Our recipes focus on real ingredients and homemade elements. We try to avoid processed flour and sugar, like white flour or white sugar. Our recipes often swap less healthy options (like a commercial, deep-friend tostada) for an easy homemade version.
More Healthy Desserts
- Healthy Edible Brownie Batter
- Vegan Pecan Pie
- Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
- Keto Buckeyes
- Perfect Paleo Brownies (Fudgy, Crackly Top, Gluten Free)
Vegan Cookie Dough
- Food processor
- 1 can chickpeas
- 2½ tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ cup peanut butter creamy
- ⅓ cup cacao nibs
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon baking soda
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas. Peel skins off. Place chickpeas in paper towel and dry.
- Add all ingredients except cacao nibs to food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Add cookie dough to small bowl and fold in cacao nibs.