Instant Pot Oatmeal
This Instant Pot Oatmeal recipe is out of this world. Why? This recipe ensures creamy, warm, and delicious oats that are made in 10 minutes. Not only are these oats ready in no time, but the options of toppings are endless.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time5 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 5 people
- 2 cups Old Fashioned Oats
- 2 cups Almond Milk
- 3 cups Water
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Butter
Place oats, milk, water, and salt in bowl of the Instant Pot. Combine. Close the lid and make sure the sealing valve is turned to the sealing position.
Press the "manual" button and make sure the Instant Pot is on medium pressure. Adjust the cook time to 5 minutes.
When the oatmeal is finished, use the Quick Pressure Release method by slowly turning the sealing valve from the sealing position to the venting position. Once the pressure has been released, serve with your favorite toppings.
- When turning the sealing valve to a different position, please be careful not to burn yourself with the steam.
- If you do not have any milk, it's fine to use only water.
- For less creamy oats, the oats will solidify upon cooling in room temperature.
- This recipe will keep in the refrigerator for 5 days.
Calories: 157kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 392mg | Potassium: 117mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 70IU | Calcium: 141mg | Iron: 1mg