Loaded Baked Potato Dip
This dip is super simple and quick to make. Creamy and full of flavor, it's guaranteed to be a total crowd-pleaser!
- 12 ounces bacon finely chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 4 green onions thin sliced
Chop the bacon into small pieces, then cook in a skillet over medium heat until crispy.
In a large bowl, use the hand mixer to beat the cream cheese, sour cream, and milk until smooth.
Fold in rest of ingredients until fully mixed.
- Store in refrigerator; For serving remove from fridge and leave out at room temperature to soften cream cheese.
Calories: 526kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 49g | Saturated Fat: 23g | Cholesterol: 119mg | Sodium: 648mg | Potassium: 282mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1033IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 233mg | Iron: 1mg