Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
Thick and rich, these super simple overnight oats are a breakfast treat.
12 ounce mason jar
- 1 cup 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter with extra to drizzle on top if desired
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ¾ cup almond milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ cup greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- salt pinch
- banana sliced, optional for topping
- cacao nibs optional for topping
Combine peanut butter and almond milk in a small bowl. Warm in microwave for about 30 seconds until melted and whisk together until blended.
Combine the peanut butter and milk, along with the rest of the ingredients (minus the toppings) in a mason jar.
Chill in the refrigerator overnight or at least 8 hours.
Remove from fridge when ready to eat. Top with sliced bananas, peanut butter drizzle, and cacao chips as desired.
- Instead of peanut butter: Use almond butter.
- For vegan or dairy-free: Replace greek yogurt with a vegan substitute or an additional 1/4 cup almond milk.
- Use a glass or small bowl if you do not have a mason jar.
Calories: 686kcal | Carbohydrates: 83g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 418mg | Potassium: 665mg | Fiber: 15g | Sugar: 19g | Calcium: 433mg | Iron: 5mg