Instant Pot Broccoli
Broccoli in the Instant Pot is the easiest way to get perfect broccoli every time.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 pound broccoli uncooked
- 1/2 cup water
Wash off broccoli and cut off florets.
Place trivet in the bottom of the Instant Pot and add water and broccoli florets.
Cover Instant Pot with lid and put vent in "sealing" position. Click on "manual" or "pressure cook." Set on high for 0-1 minutes (see notes).
Allow Instant Pot to come to pressure. Release steam and open lid after cooking is complete.
Remove broccoli. Serve.
- Cook time: 0 minutes for firm broccoli, 1 minute for very tender broccoli.
- Instant Pot notes: Make sure lid and vent are properly in place. Will take about 6 minutes to come to pressure.
- Serving suggestions: With ranch dressing or cheese.
- Florets: Florets are the top, tree-like part of the stalk of broccoli.
Calories: 39kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 37mg | Potassium: 358mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 706IU | Vitamin C: 101mg | Calcium: 53mg | Iron: 1mg