Crockpot Spinach Artichoke Dip
This crockpot spinach artichoke dip is the best appetizer for your family meal or party! Simple, delicious, and savory thanks to parmesan cheese.
Servings: 8 people
- 1/4 cup parmesan freshly grated
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 2 cups frozen chopped spinach still frozen or thawed. See Note
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese full fat or low fat work
- 2 cloves fresh garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon salt plus more to taste
- 1 teaspoon pepper plus more to taste
Combine all measured ingredients in the crockpot. Stir ingredients with a spoon until mixed together.
Cook on high heat for two hours. If you want a longer cooking time, cook on low for 4 hours.
- Your spinach can be frozen or thawed. We used both methods.
- If you are wanting a longer cooking time, put the crockpot on "low" cooking setting for four hours.
- We used freshly grated parmesan, but you can use pre-shredded or grated if you need to!
Calories: 266kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 781mg | Potassium: 185mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 5568IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 197mg | Iron: 1mg | Net Carbs: 4g