Mango Pineapple Smoothie
The perfect easy drink, this smoothie is fruity, creamy, and super refreshing.
Servings: 2 smoothies
- 1 cup cubed mango frozen
- 1 cup cubed pineapple frozen
- 1 ¼ cup almond milk or other milk of choice
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt plain or vanilla
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or honey optional, for sweetness
Add mango, pineapple, almond milk, and Greek yogurt to blender. Pulse to break up frozen fruit, then blend on high speed until all ingredients are fully blended. Taste and adjust sweetness and consistency as desired, then serve.
- Frozen fruit gives the smoothie the consistency it needs. I like to use the store-bought bags of frozen fruit for this, but fresh fruit will work, too. Chop up the fresh mango and pineapple, put the pieces in a freezer-safe resealable bag or airtight container, and freeze overnight.
- For a thinner smoothie, use 1 ½ cups almond milk.
- For a more juice-like consistency, use 1 ½ cups orange juice and leave out the almond milk and yogurt.
- Feel free to blend in a scoop of vanilla protein powder for an extra boost of protein. You'll likely need to increase the amount of almond milk you use to offset the powder.
Serving: 1smoothie | Calories: 128kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 214mg | Potassium: 264mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 942IU | Vitamin C: 69mg | Calcium: 235mg | Iron: 1mg | Net Carbs: 22g