Keto French Toast
Servings: 1 serving
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- butter for frying the bread
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Whisk together all bread ingredients in a small baking dish.
Microwave bread for 90 seconds.
Let bread cool, then cut in half.
Whisk together coating ingredients in bowl and dip both sides of bread in coating.
Melt butter in pan and fry bread for 2-3 minutes on each side.
Recipe makes 1 serving. Nutritional information shown reflects macros for 1 serving.
- Baking dish: Use 4x6 or 5x7 dish for bread.
- Topping: Powdered erythritol, sugar-free syrup, fruit, or whatever you like that fits your dietary needs.
Calories: 407kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 39g | Saturated Fat: 25g | Cholesterol: 172mg | Sodium: 269mg | Potassium: 202mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1255IU | Calcium: 106mg | Iron: 1mg | Net Carbs: 5g