Servings: 8 servings
- 2 (14-ounce) bags shredded coleslaw mix
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar or granulated sugar substitute
- 4 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
Whisk together all the ingredients except the coleslaw mix in a large mixing bowl until the mixture is smooth.
Add the coleslaw mix to the mayo mixture. Fold everything over until the coleslaw is completed coated. Cover and chill in the fridge at least 2 hours before serving.
- Chill: At least 2 hours to overnight.
- Vegan: Use vegan mayo.
- Sugar substitutions: Use a granulated sugar substitute, like Swerve or erythritol.
Calories: 245kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 268mg | Potassium: 174mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 115IU | Vitamin C: 36mg | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 1mg | Net Carbs: 11g