Cream Cheese Fat Bombs
These incredible cream cheese fat bombs taste just like cheesecake - only even better! They're gluten free and completely keto with 0g net carbs per fat bomb! Easy to make and no actual cooking required. The hardest part will be eating just one!
Servings: 12 servings
Large mixing bowl
Hand mixer or stand mixer
Cookie scoop with release handle (or regular tablespoon)
Plate or bowl (for crumbled cookies)
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 4 ounces butter softened
- 3 tablespoons Confectioners' Swerve or other powdered erythritol
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 package (2 ounces) HighKey Snickerdoodle Mini Cookies or other keto cookies, crumbled, see Notes
Add cream cheese, butter, Swerve, lemon juice, and vanilla to a large bowl.
Mix all ingredients together on low speed until smooth and creamy.
Using a cookie scoop or tablespoon, scoop cream cheese mixture into balls. Quickly roll each ball individually between palms to smooth, then roll in crumbled cookies to coat.
Place coated fat bomb on baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Repeat until all cream cheese mixture has been used.
Place baking sheet in freezer for at least 30 minutes to allow fat bombs to set up.
When set up, remove fat bombs from baking sheet and enjoy! Keep refrigerated unless actively eating, as the cream cheese mixture will soften at room temperature.
Recipe yields approximately 12 fat bombs. Nutritional values shown reflect information for 1 fat bomb out of 12. One batch can yield more fat bombs by using a smaller scoop to portion cream cheese mixture into balls. Nutritional values will change based on the number of fat bombs made from one batch and the specific brands of ingredients used.
- If you're making larger fat bombs, you may need 2 packages of cookies to fully coat. HighKey Snickerdoodle Mini Cookies make these fat bombs taste just like cheesecake, but you can use any keto cookies you like to coat the cream cheese balls. Don't be afraid to play with the flavors! Note: other brands of keto cookies may not be gluten-free. HighKey Snickerdoodle cookies are.
- I love Swerve Sweetener, but you can use any sweetener you like. Monkfruit would work great, and so would a few drops of liquid Stevia.
- Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese has the lowest carb content of any cream cheese we've found.
Serving: 1fat bomb | Calories: 159kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 23mg | Sodium: 157mg | Potassium: 5mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 436IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 1mg | Erythritol: 4g