Cherry Tomato Salad
This light, refreshing salad is so easy and full of summer flavors.
Servings: 6 servings
- 4 cups cherry tomatoes quartered
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- basil fresh, chopped
Combine oil, apple cider vinegar, italian seasoning, honey, garlic, and salt in small bowl.
Pour the dressing over cherry tomatoes in dish or bowl. Stir to combine. Chill for 2 hours at minimum prior to serving. Garnish with fresh basil.
- Tomatoes: If you don't have cherry tomatoes, any small ones will work.
- Serving options: Serve as side dish, in pasta salad, on salad, or on top of baguette as bruschetta.
- Vegan: Sub maple syrup for honey.
Calories: 107kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 206mg | Potassium: 225mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 497IU | Vitamin C: 23mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 1mg | Net Carbs: 5g