Keto Chocolate Mousse
This delicious and decadent chocolate dessert is absolutely perfect when you're on keto
Servings: 4 servings
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup powdered erythritol
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Whip the heavy cream in a large bowl until it forms firm peaks.
In a separate bowl, mix together the rest of the ingredients.
Mix everything together until well combined. Chill in the fridge for about an hour before serving.
- Mixing: We recommend mixing cream cheese and powders with spatula or fork to get good consistency.
- Sweetener: Can sub with monk fruit or Swerve, so long as they are powdered.
Calories: 411kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 42g | Saturated Fat: 25g | Cholesterol: 144mg | Sodium: 205mg | Potassium: 180mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1636IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 99mg | Iron: 1mg | Net Carbs: 7g