Hasselback Sweet Potatoes
This savory sweet potatoes are an elegant and easy side dish
Servings: 2 servings
- 2 sweet potatoes large
- 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon rosemary fresh, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt plus extra to taste
- pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 450º F. Line baking or cookie sheet with aluminum foil. Mix together the melted butter, olive oil, garlic, salt, and rosemary in a small bowl.
Carefully slice the potatoes about 1/8 inch apart from each other, cutting about 3/4 of the way through the potato.
Place potatoes on the baking sheet. Brush with butter mixture and bake for 45 minutes. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste and more fresh rosemary.
- Vegan: Use coconut oil or vegan butter.
- Serving suggestion: Stuff with shredded chicken or tofu and broccoli.
Calories: 258kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 732mg | Potassium: 762mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 32181IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 86mg | Iron: 2mg | Net Carbs: 40g