Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip
This addictive buffalo dip is creamy, perfect for parties, and only has 2g net carbs per serving
Servings: 10 servings
- 3 cups shredded chicken
- 3/4 cup blue cheese dressing
- 3/4 cup buffalo sauce like Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream or Greek yogurt
Preheat oven to 350º F. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, add cream cheese and hot sauce and whisk until smooth.
Add blue cheese dressing, sour cream, and shredded chicken to the saucepan and stir to combine. Slowly mix in 3/4 of mozzarella cheese.
Transfer dip to an 8x8 baking dish. Sprinkle with rest of mozzarella. Cook 15 minutes. Serve while still hot.
- Serving suggestions: Celery sticks, bell peppers, carrots, chips, or crostinis.
- Add more heat: After baking, add sliced jalapeños or sprinkle more hot sauce on top.
- Shredded chicken: You can purchase pre-shredded chicken or a rotisserie chicken and shred it using either two forks or a mixer on low speed. If you have an Instant Pot or pressure cooker, check out this recipe for Instant Pot shredded chicken.
Calories: 222kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 71mg | Sodium: 908mg | Potassium: 152mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 469IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 113mg | Iron: 1mg | Net Carbs: 2g