Air Fryer Mushrooms
These deliciously savory mushrooms are so easy to make in the air fryer
Servings: 2 servings
- 8 ounces mushrooms washed and dried
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce or Worcestershire sauce
- kosher salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- lemon cut into wedges, optional
- 1 tablespoon parsley chopped, optional
Add the mushrooms to a bowl along with the oil, soy sauce or Worcestershire, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
Toss the mushrooms to coat.
Place the mushrooms in the air fryer basket or on the tray and cook at 380º for about 10-12 minutes. Toss halfway through the cook time. Squeeze a little lemon juice on top of your mushrooms, if you like, and sprinkle with fresh parsley.
- Mushroom sizes: If you're using smaller mushrooms (like button or porcini), cut them in half. For larger mushrooms, either quarter them or cut into cubes (like with a portobello).
- Doubling or tripling recipe: You can cook a large batch at a time, but shake the air fryer basket more than once while cooking to allow all the mushrooms to cook evenly.
- How to prepare mushrooms: Cut a thin slice off the bottom of the stem. Use a damp paper towel to wipe off the dirt of each mushroom. You can also rinse the mushrooms and pat them very dry. If you soak them, they will absorb the water and become too moist!
- Air fryer recommendations: We use the Chefman 6.3 Quart Air Fryer, but here are some other great options for air fryers in a variety of sizes.
Calories: 154kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 175mg | Potassium: 361mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 168IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Iron: 1mg | Net Carbs: 4g