Buffalo Chicken Fries
These fries are loaded with buffalo chicken and tons of flavor.
Servings: 10 servings
- 1 pound cooked chicken breasts cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup Louisiana style hot sauce
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- 28 ounces frozen french fries cooked
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing
- 1/3 cup blue cheese crumbled
- 1/3 cup green onions sliced
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese shredded
Combine the sauce ingredients in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Whisk until the sauce comes to a simmer and the butter is melted. Taste and add salt and pepper according to your preference. Let sauce cool before tossing with cooked chicken.
Preheat oven to 400º F. Layer cooked french fries, mozzarella cheese, and chicken on a baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Top with blue cheese and green onions. Drizzle with ranch dressing before serving. Serve with romaine lettuce if desired.
- Chicken: Cook your own chicken for this recipe or buy precooked chicken.
- Vegetarian: Roasted cauliflower or cubed tofu are both delicious with buffalo sauce. Either leave out the Worcestershire sauce or buy a vegetarian version.
Calories: 447kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 75mg | Sodium: 876mg | Potassium: 509mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 394IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 158mg | Iron: 2mg