Cheesy Keto Green Beans
These easy keto green beans are the perfect low carb dinner veggie! Simple, yet perfectly seasoned. They're cheesy, crisp, and full of great flavor!
Servings: 6 servings
- 16 ounces fresh green beans
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil or olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Toss the green beans, oil, garlic, salt and black pepper together in a large bowl.
Transfer green beans to the baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
Remove and toss green beans before evenly sprinkling with parmesan and mozzarella cheese. Bake for an additional 5-10 minutes or until cheese is golden brown and bubbly.
Recipe yields approximately 6 servings. Nutritional values shown are general guidelines and reflect information for 1 serving out of 6. Actual macros may vary slightly depending on specific brands and types of ingredients used.
To determine the weight of one serving, prepare the recipe as instructed. Weigh the finished recipe, then divide the weight of the finished recipe (not including the weight of the container the food is in) by 6. Result will be the weight of one serving.
- Variations: Try adding a squeeze of lemon juice or some lemon zest, a little butter (great if you need some more of your daily fat while on keto), bacon, or slivered almonds.
- Avoid pre-grated/shredded cheese for this recipe which may have added fillers and carbs!
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 156kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 643mg | Potassium: 189mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 713IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 224mg | Iron: 1mg | Net Carbs: 4g