Vegan Key Lime Pie
This vegan key lime pie is irresistibly creamy, slightly sour, and not too sweet! It's the perfect dessert to bring to your next spring or summer gathering. Everyone will love it and no one will ever know how much healthier it is!
Servings: 10 servings
9-inch pie dish
For the Crust
- 1 ½ cups vegan graham crackers crushed, see Notes
- ⅓ cup vegan butter melted, see Notes
For the Filling
- 1 13.5-ounce can full-fat coconut milk see Notes
- 1 7.4-ounce can sweetened condensed coconut milk
- ½ cup key lime juice
- 1 tablespoon key lime zest
- 5 tablespoons cornstarch
Preheat your oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
Mix the graham crackers crumbs and melted butter together in a bowl. Transfer mixture to a lightly greased 9-inch pie dish and press into dish to form crust. Bake for 10 minutes to set.
Add all filling ingredients to a saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer and cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring constantly.
Once the filling has thickened, remove pie crust from the oven and pour filling into crust.
Refrigerate for at least 5 hours and up to overnight until set.
Recipe yields approximately 10 servings. Nutritional values shown reflect information for 1 serving. Macros may vary slightly depending on the specific brands of ingredients used.
- Vegan Graham Crackers: Most graham crackers are unintentionally vegan!
- Vegan Butter: Any vegan butter will work in this recipe, and you could use melted coconut oil instead if you'd like.
- Full-Fat Coconut Milk: Make sure that the coconut milk is full-fat, if not your pie won't set. Full-fat coconut milk is most often sold in a can, not a carton.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 132kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 139mg | Potassium: 49mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 294IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg | Net Carbs: 15g