This apple smoothie is creamy, fruity, and absolutely perfect for starting your morning. Apples blended with cinnamon, nutmeg, and walnuts make a delicious smoothie that is full of fall flavor.
What You’ll Need For This Recipe
How To Make An Apple Smoothie
Add all of the ingredients to a blender. Blend until smooth.
Top Tips For Making
- You can absolutely leave the walnuts out if you are allergic or just would rather go without!
- We recommend using a sweeter apple like Honeycrisp or Fuji apples for your apple smoothie. This recipe is very lightly sweet, so you want an apple that is not totally tart. (You can also add some maple syrup or honey to this recipe if you’d like to sweeten it a little!)
What Do We Mean By “Healthy?”
Our recipes focus on real ingredients and homemade elements. We try to avoid processed flour and sugar, like white flour or white sugar. Our recipes often swap less healthy options (like a commercial, deep-fried tostada) for an easy homemade version.
Our recipes are not necessarily low fat or low calorie, and we aren’t afraid of fat or carbs! Some of our recipes will be “skinny,” low carb, keto, paleo, dairy free, grain free, gluten free, Whole30, or vegan, and they will be labeled when they qualify for any of these diets. All our recipes are easy and family friendly!
More Delicious Drinks & Smoothies
- 3 apples cored and diced
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cups ice
- Add all the ingredients to the blend and blend until smooth.
- Apple type: Use a sweet apple like Honeycrisp or Fuji.
- Walnuts: Can be omitted from recipe.
- Sweetener: If desired, add maple syrup or honey to taste to sweeten your smoothie.