This Instant Pot buffalo chicken dip is cheesy, delicious, and ready in just 20 minutes! It’s a quick and easy take on a comforting classic. Whip this easy recipe together for friends, family, or your next potluck!
What Makes This Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip So Good
- It takes just 20 minutes to make! It’s the fastest method to creating this crowd-pleasing dip. I love throwing this quick recipe together when I’m entertaining, but am short on time.
- It all comes together in the Instant Pot! Let’s face it, one pot meals are the best. And this Instant Pot buffalo chicken dip is no exception!
- It’s creamy, cheesy, and loaded with flavor! Spicy hot sauce, zesty ranch dressing, and three (yes, three!) different kinds of cheese make this dip totally irresistible.
Key Ingredients for Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Hot Sauce – I prefer Frank’s Red Hot Sauce in my buffalo chicken recipes, though any hot sauce will work. You could even use a buffalo sauce instead if you’d like. If not using Frank’s, Tabasco or Cholula hot sauce are very similar and will yield delicious results.
Ranch Dressing – Ranch dressing not only adds to the creaminess of this dip, but to the flavor as well! It’s the perfect zesty and tangy addition to this recipe. If you prefer a thicker dip, then you can use a packet of ranch seasoning in place of the ranch dressing in this recipe.
- If you’re having trouble getting the cheese to melt in the last step, simply set your Instant Pot to sauté mode. This will reheat the Instant Pot and ensure all the cheese melts much quicker!
- Aim to cover the chicken in hot sauce and ranch dressing before cooking. When the surface of the chicken is completely covered in sauce, it will soak up as much of that delicious flavor as possible. You can even give the ingredients a quick stir before securing the lid if you’d like!
- For an even thicker dip, add an extra cup of cheddar cheese! Depending on your preferences, you may want to thicken this recipe up. Therefore, an extra cup or so of shredded cheese will do the trick.
More Instant Pot Recipes You’ll Love
- Instant Pot Bacon
- Instant Pot Carrots
- Japanese Curry in the Instant Pot
- Instant Pot Carne Asada
- Instant Pot Jambalaya
- Dreamy Instant Pot Chicken and Rice
- Instant Pot Lentil Soup
Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Instant Pot
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup hot sauce such as Frank's Hot Sauce
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Place chicken in Instant Pot and cover with hot sauce, ranch dressing, and butter.
- Cook on manual high pressure for 15 minutes, then quick release steam.
- Remove lid, shred chicken with two forks, then add in the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and mozzarella cheese. Stir until cheese has melted.