This mango habanero sauce is the perfect complement to wings! Fruity with the right amount of heat, this sauce is oh-so-easy and sure to please.
Why This Sauce Is So Good
- This sauce is so ridiculously tasty! It’s spicy, but not so hot that you can’t taste the fruity flavors of mango and lime.
- Super easy to make, this mango habanero sauce just requires throwing a mango and some ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- We love this sauce on wings, but it’s also delicious on tofu and even as a dip with tortilla chips.
How To Make This Recipe
- Peel, de-pit, and dice the mango.
- Combine all the ingredients in food processor. That’s it!
Top Tips For Making Mango Habanero Sauce
- For less spicy sauce, seed all of the habanero peppers or add more maple syrup.
- If you prefer a very smooth sauce, use a blender instead of a food processor. We started ours in a food processor and moved it to the blender to get it nice and smooth.
- This recipe will make about two small hot sauce bottles worth of sauce. If you don’t have a small bottle on hand, you can put the sauce in a mason jar or even a tupperware container.
- Try smoked paprika. We are huge fans of the smoky scent and flavor that smoked paprika adds to dishes, and we loved the combination of it with the fruit and peppers.
What Do We Mean By “Healthy?”
Our recipes focus on real ingredients and homemade elements. We try to avoid processed flour and sugar, like white flour or white sugar. Our recipes often swap less healthy options (like a commercial, deep-friend tostada) for an easy homemade version.
Our recipes are not necessarily low fat or low calorie, and we aren’t afraid of fat or carbs! Some of our recipes will be “skinny,” low carb, keto, paleo, dairy free, grain free, gluten free, Whole30, or vegan, and they will be labeled when they qualify for any of these diets. All our recipes are easy and family friendly!
More Recipes You’ll Love
- Slow Cooker Pinto Beans
- Homemade Pickles
- Loaded Baked Potato Dip
- Crockpot Queso Dip
- Simple Asian Cucumber Salad
Mango Habanero Sauce
- Food processor or blender
habanero peppers2 seeded, see notes
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons
- 3 tablespoons
- 3 tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon
- Peel, de-pit, and dice mango.
- Combine all ingredients in food processor. Process until smooth.
- Less spicy sauce: Remove seeds from peppers or add more maple syrup.