These indulgent, melt in your mouth cookies are so decadent, you won’t believe how easy they are! With just 3 ingredients, these peanut butter cookies are a deliciously simple way to get your sweet fix. Gluten free, grain free, and dairy free, too!
Why These Cookies Are So Good
- These soft, rich cookies are the perfect easy, healthy treat. They just melt in your mouth!
- Just three ingredients (that you probably already have!), a few easy steps, and you are in peanut buttery heaven.
- These cookies are naturally gluten free, dairy free, and grain free, and easy to make paleo, too!
How To Make These Peanut Butter Cookies With Just 3 Ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 350º F.
- Add all of the ingredients to a large mixing bowl. Mix everything until combined, and then place bowl in refrigerator for 10 minutes. This will help the dough become firm.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Scoop about 1 tablespoon of dough and roll it into a ball. Place about 6 or 7 balls on the baking sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- Use a fork to create a cross hatch on each cookie, flattening the balls slightly as you go (see #3 in picture below).
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. After baking, let cool at least 5 minutes before removing.
- Repeat steps 3-5 with the rest of the dough.
Top Tips For Making
- We used creamy peanut butter, but try it with chunky, too!
- Make sure your peanut butter is at room temperature prior to mixing the dough, otherwise it will be too hard to mix properly.
- To make these cookies paleo, swap out the peanut butter for almond butter.
- If you don’t have coconut sugar, regular granulated sugar is fine, too!
What Do We Mean By “Healthy?”
Our recipes focus on real ingredients and homemade elements. We try to avoid processed flour and sugar, like white flour or white sugar. Our recipes often swap less healthy options (like a commercial, deep-fried tostada) for an easy homemade version.
Our recipes are not necessarily low fat or low calorie, and we aren’t afraid of fat or carbs! Some of our recipes will be “skinny,” low carb, keto, paleo, dairy free, grain free, gluten free, Whole30, or vegan, and they will be labeled when they qualify for any of these diets. All our recipes are easy and family friendly!
More Healthy Desserts
- Black Bean Brownies
- Vegan Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Vegan Cookie Dough
- Keto Buckeyes
- Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
- Healthy Cookie Dough (Edible, Vegan, Paleo, Gluten Free)
3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup coconut sugar packed
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Add all ingredients to large bowl and mix until combined. Place bowl in fridge for 10 minutes to help dough become firm.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of dough and roll into ball. Place about 6 or 7 balls on a parchment paper lined baking sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- Cross hatch balls with fork, flattening the balls slightly.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. After baking, let cool at least 5 minutes before removing. Repeat with rest of the dough.
- Peanut butter needs to be at room temperature prior to making.
- Paleo: Swap peanut butter for almond butter.
- Granulated sugar: Okay to sub for coconut sugar.