Satisfy your sweet tooth cravings with irresistible gluten free cookie dough! Made with a handful of pantry-staple ingredients, and ready in less than 15 minutes, this treat is sure to become a new favorite.
🍪 What Makes This Recipe So Good
- Gluten free cookie dough is such a delicious treat! There’s no eggs, and the flour is heat treated before mixing. It has all of the flavor you love from traditional cookie dough, but it’s totally safe to eat. The whole family will love this quick and delicious treat.
- It’s super easy to make. All you need are a few pantry-staple ingredients and just a few minutes! After heat-treating the flour, all you have to do is mix everything together. It’s ready to be enjoyed in less than 15 minutes.
- There’s so many ways you can enjoy this delicious cookie dough! Sprinkle it over ice cream, top over brownies, add it into your cake filling, or grab a spoon and dig in. Trust me, you’ll want to add this cookie dough to everything!
👩🏼🍳 Chef’s Tips
- Don’t skip heat-treating the gluten free all purpose flour! Heat treating the flour removes any bacteria, and takes out any unfavorable flour after-tastes. It only takes a minute in the microwave and some stirring, but it makes a big difference in flavor and what makes it safe to eat.
- You can totally customize this gluten free cookie dough! Mix in some peanut butter or cookie butter for extra flavor. Add your favorite sprinkles, white chocolate chips, mini M&M’s, cookie crumbles, nuts…just about anything! The customization possibilities are endless with this delicious cookie dough.
🧁 More Gluten Free Treats We Love
- Gluten Free Pecan Pie
- Gluten Free Mug Cake
- Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies (Gluten Free)
- Gluten Free Ginger Snaps
- Fudgy Homemade Lactation Brownies
- Gluten-Free Sugar Cookies
- Cookie Butter Creme Brulee
- Almond Flour Banana Bread
- Paleo Lime Bars
- Paleo Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Mochi Brownies
- 1 cup gluten-free all purpose flour
- ¾ packed cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup unsalted butter softened to room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt more or less to taste
- 2 tablespoons milk of choice whole milk, 2%, almond milk, coconut milk, etc.
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- medium microwave-safe bowl
- Large bowl
- Hand mixer
- Silicone spatula
- Place 1 cup gluten-free all purpose flour in medium bowl and place bowl in microwave. Microwave flour 1 minute and 15 seconds, pausing microwave and stirring flour every 15 seconds.
- Add ¾ packed cup light brown sugar, ½ cup unsalted butter to large bowl. Use hand mixer on medium speed to beat ingredients together until creamy.
- Add 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract and ½ teaspoon salt. Continue mixing with hand mixer on medium-low speed until just combined.
- Slowly add heat-treated flour to mixing bowl in increments, mixing well after each addition. Continue mixing until flour is fully incorporated and dough becomes crumbly.
- Add 2 tablespoons milk of choice and mix until dough is just combined, then gently fold in 1 cup mini chocolate chips. Serve cookie dough as-is, or cover bowl and refrigerate cookie dough until ready to enjoy.
- Storage: Keep in airtight container in fridge for up to 3 days. Bring to room temperature before serving.
Number of total servings shown is approximate. Actual number of servings will depend on your preferred portion sizes.
Nutritional values shown are general guidelines and reflect information for 1 serving using the ingredients listed, not including any optional ingredients. Actual macros may vary slightly depending on specific brands and types of ingredients used.
To determine the weight of one serving, prepare the recipe as instructed. Weigh the finished recipe, then divide the weight of the finished recipe (not including the weight of the container the food is in) by the desired number of servings. Result will be the weight of one serving.