This creamy dill sauce is perfect for salmon, and it takes only 5 minutes to make. Rich and bright flavors are thanks to the lemon juice and fresh dill. It’s perfect on salmon, salmon patties, or with other poultry or seafood.
We do not know about you, but we are huge fans of savory and creamy. This easy peasy CREAMY dill sauce fits that description perfectly. With minimal effort, this dill sauce is sure to knock you off your feet (not literally) on these hot summer days.
To get started, all you need are a few ingredients, small mixing bowl, and a mixing device (whatever you prefer…) to combine the ingredients. That’s it! Have fun!
Why This Recipe Is So Good
- Simple ingredients. That statement is key for this recipe.
- It only takes about 5 minutes to make.
- It’s super versatile. Yes! This creamy and savory dill sauce can be paired with most seafood and poultry dishes (including our air fryer salmon recipe!).
- This creamy dill sauce is bright and creamy, and it’s loaded with flavor.
- If you are running low on sour cream, you can substitute with plain greek yogurt. We recommend full-fat for the best taste (And it’s good for you!).
- You can adjust the lemon juice according to your palate
- Pairs perfectly with our air fryer salmon or easy salmon patties
Other Recipes You’ll Love
- Air Fryer Salmon
- Dump Ranch Dressing
- Lemon Garlic Salmon
- Baked Fish with Lemon-Garlic Butter
- Fish Taco Sauce
- Air Fryer Frozen Fish Sticks
Have you made this recipe? We would love to hear your feedback! Follow us on Instagram and please leave a rating and comment so we can chat.
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¾ cups sour cream
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice more or less to taste
- ¼ cup chopped fresh dill
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt more or less to taste
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly cracked white pepper
- Place all ingredients in small mixing bowl. With a spoon, simply stir all ingredients together until well combined. Garnish with freshly cracked black pepper and dill sprigs.
- Sour Cream: Feel free to replace with plain Greek yogurt.
Number of total servings shown is approximate. Actual number of servings will depend on your preferred portion sizes.
Nutritional values shown are general guidelines and reflect information for 1 serving using the ingredients listed, not including any optional ingredients. Actual macros may vary slightly depending on specific brands and types of ingredients used.
To determine the weight of one serving, prepare the recipe as instructed. Weigh the finished recipe, then divide the weight of the finished recipe (not including the weight of the container the food is in) by the desired number of servings. Result will be the weight of one serving.